Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Unboxing Video - Geek Fuel!

I just subbed for a nerdbox! I could not help myself hehe. I decided to go for Geek Fuel's box, as the one I wanted did not ship to Norway and I don't really like the Loot Crate. Loot Crate seems to have a theme each time and if you don't like the theme then, well, you just get a whole box of something you don't like

Anyways I got my box yesterday, it is the box for June, but shipping took 2 weeks since I live in Norway and the box comes from the US. So while I get the box a bit later then US people, it was still fun to get :D

So here I am, getting my prezzies!


If you want a box, be sure to use my referral link :D

Here --->  https://www.geekfuel.com/zGaMLz

Hope you enjoy the video :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, I loved the knife. XD


    I haven't read the Jurassic Park books, but they're what the movies are based on.


    OMG the shirt!! My husband is a huge X-Files fan. I might have to look into these boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the T-shirt, I heard the books were very good :D Boxes are fun, like getting a present each month, you never know what you will get.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So dangerous what you were doing with that knife. You could have cut your arm off if you'd slipped. Glad you made it through OK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was careful even though it might not have looked that way. I tried if before I started and I made sure I knew where my hands and fingers where :) This is why I had the box on the sofa "arm" thing as well :) Thank you for your concern though Lanky, I shall use a tiny tiiiny knife next time ^^, And it wasn't sharp so you know :) Besides, grown up with knives, as I used to whittle a lot as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete