Thursday, 9 July 2015

I need suggestions for challenge!

Hola, mi amigos!!
I'm in a good mood today. Woke up early, just had my coffee, posted my new vlog on the channel and here I am.
Vlog here btw! :P

My channel reached 140 subs as I was asleep last night, and I am very happy about that. 10 more and we need to celebrate, but what should I do? Have an eating challenge of some sort? Or do something special?

I need suggestions from you guys :D Maybe eat a sour lemon as fast as I can, or find a chili? (please don't say chili :P)
I go out and do something, or just talk? Let me know what you all would like and I will see what suggestions is doable :D

Morning face inc :


Excited to see if/what you all come up with!! :D

Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

  1. Don't do chili! They all do chili, you wanna be unique. Maybe sing or dance to a viewer requested song? Or go out and about. Find something a little different! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah was just a suggestion so people would get what I meant :D Singing, you be crazy girl, I can't sing! People would turn it off the second I opened my mouth :P But I will think about it, just for you :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Challenge. Go for a run around your neighborhood, waving your arms, and shouting 'I did it!. I did it!' all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you are crazy Lanky!! I'd be locked up in the loonybin for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Challenge: Do a dance Missy! Doesn't have to be a whole song, just part of it... :D

    This one might be a bit tough for your first try but you get the idea...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRGIIm8HTSE



    And here's a tutorial... :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kylBtksTVvQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg hahaha, hmm... You know I have tried things like this and failed miserably. But I will see if I can find a video like it showing the steps :P I wont promise I will do it though haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on 140!!! Here's to 150!! Hm... maybe you can go do a dance outside and jump around and be silly?

    ReplyDelete