Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Be Happy, Stay positive, Smile.

While I haven't reached a 150 subs on my channel yet, I am still 5 away.
I am still going to do a silly dance. I asked for help for my 150 subs vlog and people suggested dancing for some reason.
Now, I didn't do a specific dance like Joseph asked, this is just me, moving around showing the world that I CAN'T dance :P But I CAN record !

This is basically a video where I talk a bit about trying to stay positive, be happy and things like that. If it makes sense or not, if it will help anyone or not, that is unknown.  I just felt I wanted to do something, talk to you all. And be silly at the same time :)
Sure I might be making a fool out of myself, but I don't care haha, I just want to be happy, I want to bring a smile on other peoples face. So if just ONE person smiles from my video, I have victoryyyyyyyy!!!


7 comments:

  1. Your dancing looked pretty good to me. All you need is a bit of rhythm, and you certainly had it. Nice to see a happy positive Missy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for watching Lanky :D Well there is some rhythm hidden in there hah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That was a good video missy! I'm sure I'm not the only one that smiled while watching it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) Glad I got you to smile a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I say it every time, but I love your videos. :) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I am so happy to hear :) As you know, making videos takes time and effort that a lot of people are not aware of, so glad some people appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, the time they take can be outrageous, sometimes! I wish more people realized how time consuming they can be! :)

    ReplyDelete