Thursday, 14 May 2015

Scariest Place #NBI2015Safari

Yes the Screenshot Safari, I mentioned it in another post previously.
Today, I have a photo. I was unsure if I was going to put it under Landscape or Scariest Place.

I ended up with Scariest Place.

Can you think of anything more scary then getting this up in your face ?

How does this relate to the NBI ? Well, as a starter blogger we have many worries. We are scared of looking like ass's. We are scared of falling straight on our ass and fail with the bloggin aren't we, at least as "newbs". And last but not least, most of us have at one point been scared of meeting those assholes that wander around the internet, the one that might come to your blog acting like a total ass and saying really nasty stuff.

Well, the blogger world seems like a scary place, the internet is certainly full of buttholes, but OUR blogging community, is nothing to be afraid of!

10 comments:

  1. Three years in GW2, and one still has not encountered all the sights possible in the game. I am officially terrified of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. weirdest gw2 site i saw haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol wth eri, that is indeed very strange :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doubt I will ever get to see all the sights in GW2, there is so much in that game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahahahaha! I question why you took this, but I will never question the fun I had in seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Indeed, guess I should have added that !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nearly spat out my coffee :P very funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, I am glad you enjoyed it <3

    ReplyDelete