Sunday, 19 April 2015

This year brought me many new friends.

Celebrated my birthday today, one day before I actually turn 30. We had wonderful weather, sun was shining, ate chocolate cake, the kids got icecream and I couldn't ask for anything else. I got everything I wanted, meeting my family, forgetting about my problems and wonderful gifts - clothes, money and some jewelry for my dress that I am wearing on our national day. (17th of May).

Off to throw ball with my nephew,
I was really happy that everyone invited had the time to come, but when everyone had left, and it was time for me and Eirik to head home, I didn't feel like it. So we took a surprise trip to my father who lives like 10 minutes away from my mom. We drove off to his place and luckily he was home enjoying the sun on his veranda. He didn't have much time for a visit, but we did manage to get a cup of coffee and talk for a bit. It was lovely, I got to see my entire family today and that was all I wished for.

This year has been a hard year for me, with all the anxiety, finally starting to get some treatment. But it has taken me a lot of energy and scary moments to take these steps.

Here is to a better year, a year with more progress and to learn how to deal with my problems.
Here is to all the new friends  I met during the past year, I love you all, as much that is possible to care for someone you have never met. You have supported me, comfort me, you have been here, listened, given me advice and given me a lot of joy and laughter. You are all unique and special people who have gotten a huge space in my heart.

Also a thanks to my new guild Strangest Tribe, they are a part of my new friends, they have given me more confidence in myself. Yes by letting me be me, welcomed me with open arms, making me feel apart of their group - well our group now. I have opened up on teamspeak I EVEN SANG THERE (for 2 sec and it was so bad I almost cried), they have let me try tanking which has given me more confidence also, trying out something I am scared of but actually doing pretty well with. I hope our guild will live for a long time, it's a hobby I love to spend my time on now (gaming,videos,forumstuff) And I hope to have long long friendship with each and everyone of them!

Thank you for a year, that seemed very bad, but actually brought me so so soooo many new friends.

Missy

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Missy! Hope you have many more awesome days like this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, so glad to have met you and be friends. I loved your singing. Moar please :-) Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yoooou <3 Hope you have an awesome Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe thank you <3 Hope you have a wonderful day as well !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy happy Birthday to you, dear. 30 too. Amazing. Here's hoping that your 31st year will be a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicholaus Williams21 April 2015 at 03:14

    happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated birthday, Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks so much :D Love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry for the massive pic....never used Disqus before. I wasn't it expecting to post the profile pic I uploaded too O.o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the 30's, Missy. :) So glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's all right, it's a fun pic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday!!! I'm so glad that you're having a good year so far, and here's so this coming year (from birthday to birthday) being even better!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete