Thursday, 19 March 2015

Little Miss Perfect!

I'm always classy and stylish.




Organized


Always got my hands full with important and meaningful things.


 Always got the newest of the newest! The finest of the finest!


I'm the perfect chef, with the best recipes you can imagine.










No!
That's not me, and that is totally fine!
I am messy!








I am whimsical, got a loss of initiative and a tad depressed. But what of it?
I have a good boyfriend who loves me for me no matter what, a dog who loves his mom.

A companion that loves me unconditionally no matter how messy things are around us.





I have a family who loves me, who understands, who are there for me.

I AM lucky.

And I have you !

8 comments:

  1. We are all lucky to have you too Missy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* you are sweet Joseph :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait aren't all Norwegians classy and stylish? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait... yes! YES WE ARE! Stay classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think i could ever be tidy... just isn't me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so sweet it helps a lot being you :P

    ReplyDelete